Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Packed and ready to go


My bags are packed, the knitting, reading, and mp3 player are set. Thunderbirds are go!

Even Lucky's bag is packed. She will be at Grandmom's house for vacation. My Dad is so excited too. He is lonely during the day, and really misses having a dog. Mom is not too keen on having a new dog, but grandpuppies are okay. So Grandpop and Lucky will be hanging out together.

I'll be back in two weeks or so. I don't think I'll be posting while I'm gone, but you never know. I will try and keep up with all your blogs and i will definitely be checking my email.

Happy Knitting and TTFN!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip and thank you for the blog help! Take lots of pictures so we can all be jealous when you get back : ) (esp if it turns cold and icky here)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! Please take pictures to share with us. I'll be right here when yuou come back anxiously awaiting your trip news and knitting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! Be safe! Don't knit too much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete