Thursday, January 29, 2009

We received an award....



We received this award from the Recovering Actor who has two blogs you should definitely check out: My Inner Monoblog and The Actor's Knitmare She is funny and honest, and also from the area.

This is a “meme” award, so it gets passed on. The rules for passing it on are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.
Okay so now I have to pick some blogs. Hmmm...sorry people but this is tough, because I read a lot of blogs, both knitting and book related. Hence, not a lot of knitting posts. Too busy reading.
So here goes:
There are a ton of great blogs out there. These are just a few. Check them out when you have a chance.
P.S.
I think the store you are thinking of is Rosie's Yarn Cellar on Locust street, between 20th and 21st.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love the blogland love that gets passed around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and thank you very much! : )

    We woke up to more snow today so Isaiah is home...they are saying another storm by Monday...how much room do you guys have up there? We could have a knitting and dancing party! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award! Thats so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Award.. sorry I am sooooo Late in responding. Both of your blogs are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so behind. I'm sorry!!! Thank you so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete