Friday, January 18, 2008

Jenny Girl wins again

When I stumbled upon Tiennie's blog, Tiennie Knits and noticed she had a contest going, I just couldn't resist entering. Someone gave her a box filled with yarn for each day of Christmas. Overwhelmed by generosity, Tiennie decided to pay it forward, and hold a comment posting contest on her blog. She gave away all that yarn! I was lucky enough to have been chosen, and this is what I received.

"Ohhh, ahhh", as I opened the package. My DH just laughed. See baby, no diamonds, just soft and pretty yarn. Don't worry I didn't verbalize that thought. In the comment you had to specify what your favorite colors were, and Tiennie would try to fill your wish. So, I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to receive. I was just happy to win. You could have given me straight up black for all I cared.

Thanks again to Tiennie. I highly recommend checking out her blog, not just because I won yarn, but because she is a very talented knitter. She created a sweater from scratch after seeing one in a movie she liked. Come on! I so could never do that. Tiennie also has some designs posted on Ravelry.

I'll have some FO and WIP pictures next time. I'll try to at least.

TTFN!

3 comments: