Monday, March 10, 2008

A package is delivered

Ahh yes! My package from Knit Picks! It actually came some time ago, but you know I am a tardy poster. It arrived 3 days after the order was made. Great turnaround time.



The bare yarn is a merino wool for Suzy's dyeing purposes. I can't wait to see what she makes. No pressure though. Seriously! And the blue yarn is my first sweater yarn. I just realized I should have taken a better picture of the yarn. But I was trying to get all my loot in there. I had to get some needles for hat knitting as well.

Now mind you, I don't know when I am starting this sweater, but at least I have the fixin's ready to go.

TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Sweater yarn and dyeing! How much fun are you two going to have??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what the sweater is... and how they yarn is dyed!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! I love knitpicks orders. :) Good luck with your sweater!!

    ReplyDelete