Dustinac from A Mountaineer Knitter tagged me today. So here it goes:
- I would love to be on the Amazing Race. I mean like, if I had a partner, i would do it tomorrow. I have printed out the app, and thought about my application video. It's that whole sense of adventure/discovery thing. JB is so not down on being on TV.
- Peanut butter and chocolate are my favorite candy/ice cream combo. Hot fudge sundae with peanut butter ice cream, if you are wondering.
- I love roller coasters. Drove to Cedar Point, just for the roller coasters. If I had my way, every vacation would be centered around an amusement park.
- I'm pretty sure I would or could live in Europe. Never been there, not exactly sure what I would do for a living, but I'm pretty sure I can figure it out.
- Have considered becoming a librarian or museum worker or curator. (This is in case i never open a yarn store someday.)
- I can get totally lost in a good book. I mean totally, totally lost. Like lay in bed all day and read.
- I am an optimist. I try to always look a t the bright side of life. Most of time anyway :)
Not sure who I should tag, and since I'm behind on my blog reading, consider all of yourselves tagged :)
Phillies won today! First playoff win since 1993. Game 2 tomorrow. Have a great night everyone!