Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I have been warned....

Hey all! I have been warned by a close associate [guess who :)] to post the pictures of my scarf. This scarf has been started several times, and is now staying on 10.5 needles.




Yes, it is fluffy and soft, however the yarn is a pain to work with. It is Eden by Moda Dea. It has been in my stash calling my name, since it matches my winter coat perfectly. Suzy Girl picked it up for me on clearance, back in the day when I first started knitting. I was origanlly going to alternate it with a solid color yarn I found that actually matches pretty well. I figured contrasting it would look cute. Okay, well that's so not going to happen, due to the degree of difficulty when working with eden yarn. Hmmm...I shall call this project ...my Garden of Eden Scarf.

I didn't work on this last night, because I was busy watching Jane Austin's Pride and Predjudice. It is a 1995 mini series version with Colin Firth as Darcy. It is absolutly faithful to the book. I still have part three to go, so maybe tonight before Big Brother comes on. Sorry but I like some reality tv. Jane Austin is my #1 author, and has been since high school. She is witty and sarcastic as she portrays the times she lives in. I haven't seen the current movie "Becoming JA", although I would like to. I believe next year the BBC will be showing all new versions of JA's 6 novels. I will be buying those DVDs.

What else...Oh, my current book, Witch of Cologne, is starting to bore me, so I am on the prowl for something good. I'm sure I can come up with something. Take care until next time!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment